Welcome back to In Coatbridge.
We are proud to present this new website and introduce you to the new look of your town centre portal. Made In Scotland are the architects of the revamping and the new structure of In Coatbridge, which makes it more user-friendly and improves the navigation experience maintaining its original concept.
In Coatbridge is a dedicated website that complements the brand’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. It’s a space for shoppers, businesses and the wider community can benefit from all the information and services it offers. It’s a space for you.
What can you find in In Coatbridge?
- Town centre offers and promotions. If you are a business and would like to advertise a particular promotion at no cost*, please get in touch here. If you are a shopper, consult the Home Page or the Deals & Competitions section to not miss out on any bargain.
- Job vacancies. Likewise, if you are a business recruiting new staff members, In Coatbridge can help you spread the word. If you are a job seeker, we will keep you posted with job vacancies in the town centre.
- Competitions. In Coatbridge runs competitions both for individuals and for retailers. Have a look at our Deals & Competitions page as well as our Facebook page to check if we have any competition live. All entries are free of charge.
- Events. The organisation behind In Coatbridge, Town Centre Activities, plans and holds events such as the Christmas Switch On. This contributes to attracting people to the town centre and intends to boost the sense of community and bring potential customers to the local retailers. It also provides an opportunity for town centre businesses to take part in sponsorship and partnership working. Keep an eye on the What’s on page to follow our upcoming events.
- Training. Do you own a business and need assistance on how to promote it online? We can help. Give us a shout and we will provide you with tips and good practice advice for social media and web starting with the basics.
And there is much more to the above. Our business directory is of great use for customers. Are you opening a new business in the town centre or moving to other location? Let us know and we will update it for everyone to know. In addition, if you would like to tell us a nice anecdote about your business, to compliment a member of the staff, to thank the community for contributing to a fundraising, etc. let us know and we may feature your story in our digital platforms.
*Please note that promotions will be considered on a case by case basis according to our guidelines